Ads 468x60px

Dessert

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Japanese Beancurd

Yesterday, while browsing Mat Gebu's Blog, I came across this tofu recipe called Japanese Beancurd. Looking at the picture alone makes me salivating already. Anyway, all the pictures in that blog looks great. It's just a photo of food but the way it has been photographed really makes it beautiful & classy. Cik Mat really put an effort in making each photo looks so nice & lovely, like the plates used for the food for instant. They are all authentic Baba & Nyonya's type which makes the whole picture looks so awesome. Go ahead & check out his blog.....you'll be amazed.

Ok, back to my tofu story. As it is, Japanese tofu has always been my favourite. On top of that, I'm fasting. So, the moment I saw that mouth watering picture, I knew that I just had to have this for my buka puasa today. It is too tempting to resist.

So, this is it...............my very own Japanese Beancurd. Thanks to Mat Gebu for the wonderful recipe. The taste is superb! Absolutely marvelous !

For those who would like to try out this recipe, I've paste it here......sorry, too lazy to translate it to English (macam lah ada Mat Salleh nak baca blog ni....ahaks! ). It's worth a try....trust me.



Bahan-Bahannya
2 tiub tofu Jepun
1 biji bwg besar, potong baji
2 ulas bwg putih, cincang halus
8 - 10 cendawan butang, hiris
1 biji capsicum merah, didadu
15 tangkai snow peas
2 pokok daun bwg, hiris kasar

Bahan Sos
4 camb sos tiram
1 camb kicap cair
1/2 camca besar minyak bijan
1 camca besar sos lada hitam
1 camca teh lada sulah1 camca teh gula
1/2 cawan air
Sedikit bancuhan tepung jagung

Cara-Caranya

Tofu dipotong bulat & digoreng hingga kuning keemasan

Panaskan sedikit minyak dalam kuali, tumis bawang besar dan bawang putih hingga wangi. Masukkan cendawan, capsicum dan snow peas. Kacau rata.

Masukkan bahan sos dan gaul hingga rata. Pekatkan kuah dengan bancuhan tepung jagung. Kepekatan bergantung pada kehendak masing-masing.

Susun tofu yang telah digoreng tadi dlm pinggan, tuang kuah bersama sayur2ran tadi atas tofu, ratakan.

Tabur hirisan daun bawang dan hidangkan panas...








0 comments:

Post a Comment