Ads 468x60px

Dessert

Friday, October 16, 2009

Black Peppered Beef With Celeries & Snow Peas



Since I've already declared this week as the makan week, might as well I just go along with it. And ironically, my mood is in sync with the theme too.......I've been cooking almost every night this whole week.

Tonight, I cooked this for dinner - Black Peppered Beef with Celeries & Snow Peas
. It's a combi of all of my fave food - Beef, Celeries, Snow Peas & Black Pepper.



The beef

The sauce

Fry the beef under maximum heat for 1 minute or till the colour changed. Put aside.

Fry the garlic & ginger till fragrant.


Add in the onions & continue frying till the onions becomes soft.


Then, pour approximately 1/2 bowl of black pepper sauce. Add water if necessary.


Put in the vegetables & fry till half cooked.

Finally, add the beef & mix well.

Dish out & enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment