Ads 468x60px

Dessert

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Roti Sardin Tampal

IMG_4903


The name is indeed funny....cant deny that. I just cant think of any other name that suit the food well. I brought this for my "Breakfast With The Gals" last week. Seems that both Ija & Ain loves it so much & asked me to post the recipe in my blog.

I'm sorry gals for taking so long to post it here - biasalah, got so many other stories to write about. Tu yang langsung tak teringat tuh. Anyway, demi tak menghampakan ibu-ibu berdua ni, here's the recipe :


Ingredients

4 - 5 slices of white bread, cut into 2

1 small can of sardine, crushed

1 onion, chopped

2 chillies, chopped

1 calamansi (limau kasturi), extract the juice

2 eggs, beaten


How To

j0438502
Add the chopped onions, chillies & juice into the crushed sardines. Add salt if necessary.



j0438502
Cut off the bread crust & cut the bread into 2.



j0438502
Mix the sardines with the beaten eggs.



j0438502
Spread some sardine+egg mixture onto one side of the bread & fry (face down) on a greased pan



j0438502
Turn it to the other side once the sardine’s side is done.



0 comments:

Post a Comment