Ads 468x60px

Dessert

Friday, June 24, 2011

Fried Apple Pie

.
I never did like Apple Pie - and so do you, right? So, watta heck am I cooking it for then? I dunno what's wrong with me lately but my passion for cooking has been so overwhelming these days. Everyday, I would wanna try & cook something new, even though it's something I dont like. This Apple Pie is one excellent examples of how passionate I am in cooking.

I initially fried 2 pcs for food sampling but to my surprised, you asked for more. My oh my.....you dont know how much this means to me. You loves my Apple Pie ! Thank you dear !


Photobucket

Fried Apple Pie
Source : Forum Cari




Ingredients
2 green apples, diced
1 cm cinnamon
1/3 cups sugar
2 - 3 pcs of puff pastry


How To

Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan & mix well under low heat.

Cook until the apples become soft & till you get the right consistency. Then, mash a quarter of the apple mixture & leave the balance as it is. Set aside to cool.

Meanwhile cut the puff pastry into 2 & place a teaspoonful of the filling at one side of the pastry. Cover it with the the other side of the pastry.

Seal the dough by pressing the edges with a fork. Cut a few slits on top of the dough.




Heat oil under low heat & fry the pie till golden brown.

Serve hot.



0 comments:

Post a Comment